Change of Mind?
Have you had a change of mind? If you have had a change of mind on an item you have received, we understand and will exchange your item or give you an exchange voucher with a twelve (12) month expiry providing you meet the following criteria;-
- It must be within fourteen (14) days from when you receive your item;
- You must provide your proof of purchase receipt;
- The item must not be swimwear, jewellery, hair accessories, candles, consumables, bath and body items (eg. hand cream, perfumes etc.), any sale items and gift cards;
- All returns must be in the same condition as it was when initially purchased (eg. unworn, unwashed, all labels and tags including hang tags still attached, not soiled or damaged, hasn't been altered etc).
Do you meet the above criteria? If you do and wish to exchange your item or receive an exchange voucher all you need to do is either pop in store or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the reason for your return.
PLEASE NOTE: all postage is at the customers expense and customers responsibility. We recommend tracking your item to ensure it does not get lost in the post and arrives to the correct address.
Is the item you received faulty? If you have purchased an item that is faulty, from the management and staff we sincerely and deeply apologise for the inconvenience. Within fourteen (14) days from when you receive your item please either pop into our store or email us at email@example.com outlining your issue with the item and photos as evidence. You will either receive: a full refund (given in the same form as it was purchased), store credit voucher or exchange depending on your preference. All returns must be in the same condition as it was when initially purchased (eg. unworn, unwashed, all labels and tags including hang tags still attached, not soiled or damaged, hasn't been altered etc).
PLEASE NOTE: when posting your item back to us we recommend tracking your item to ensure it does not get lost in the post and arrives to the correct address. Red Blush does not hold responsibility for lost items in the post.
- We do not do any refunds, exchanges or exchange vouchers on sale items. All our sale items are purchased as is.
- Patterns may vary from the picture as each individual item is unique.
- All orders will be posted asap and on our working week days with Australia Post.
- All of our items on our online store are in our physical store as well. This means everything sold in store is taken off the website immediately but sometimes there might be a mistake on our end or a glitch in the system and the item hasn't come off the website. If this happens please note we really are deeply sorry. We try our very best in making sure our online inventory is correct but sometimes we get it wrong because in the end we are only human. On the rare occasion it does happen we will offer the following: - store credit, or refund on that one particular item only.